T.R.U. Jewelry by 1928 - Shop Now!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

As I start writing my first post here the clock reads 3:33 A.M. This number has made itself very present in my life recently and I'm not sure of the meaning. I am encouraged to start this blog to attempt to reach out to individuals who are in search of their greater purpose. I have felt so overcome with a sense of acknowledgement of a larger outlook on my life. This is going to be the beginning of a fabulous journey and transition in life and I look forward to sharing it with you!

1 comment:

  1. Jesus is the way the truth and the light. I also have been thru the ringers and have now put my life into His hands and trusted in His guidance to show me the best life i can live. I know being a Christian is not going to be the easiest but I have been able to trust in Him to get me through the hardest things i have encountered so far. I daly look to Him for the strength and patience to continue to work and endure the mental strain that I experience in my life. I keep pushing forward trying to be the best leader and father I can, leading as much people as I can to Christ. I pray continually for you to regain the strength to overcome your fears and whatever it is that is keeping you from your heavenly calling. Please don't surcome to the evil that plagues this earth. Looking over all the lies and find peace in Jesus Christ. Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete